With a stay at Bauer Palazzo in Venice (San Marco), you'll be steps from Grand Canal and St. Mark's Square. This 5-star hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from La Fenice Opera House and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from St. Mark's Basilica.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 191 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bacino San Marco - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Musica a Palazzo - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fortuny Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Doge's Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Salute Waterbus - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Bauer Palazzo is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 45.00 for adults and EUR 45.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 150.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby