Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from Grand Canal and 4 minutes by foot from La Fenice Opera House. This 5-star hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Basilica of St Mary of Health and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from St. Mark's Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Club del Doge, a restaurant which specializes in Italian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Venice? This hotel has facilities measuring 1291 square feet (120 square meters), including a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Musica a Palazzo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Basilica of St Mary of Health - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Punta della Dogana - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Salute Waterbus - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Campo Santo Stefano - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Zattere - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Barbaro - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Cavalli-Franchetti - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fortuny Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Gala Dinner on 20 July per adult: EUR 415
- Gala Dinner on 20 July per child: EUR 415 (up to 18 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 53 and EUR 53 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Conference space size (meters) - 120
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1291
- -Luggage storage