Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Le Boulevard in Venice, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Venice Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Port of Venice and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Piazzale Roma.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This Beaux Arts hotel also features concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Venice Convention Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Via Garibaldi - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Bacino San Marco - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Naval History Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
San Pietro di Castello - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Piccolo Teatro Delle Melodie Veneziane - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Doge's Palace - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
National Library of St Mark's - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
St. Mark's Clocktower - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 51 km / 31.7 mi
The preferred airport for Le Boulevard is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 54
- -Year Built - 1986
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage