Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Residence Venezia 2000 in Venice, you'll be on the beach and within a 5-minute drive of Venice Convention Center. This beach hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Rialto Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Venezia 2000, for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Venice? This hotel has 1076 square feet (100 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Venice Convention Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Via Garibaldi - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Bacino San Marco - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Naval History Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
San Pietro di Castello - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Piccolo Teatro Delle Melodie Veneziane - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Church of San Giorgio Maggiore - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
St. Mark's Square - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Residence Venezia 2000 is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 100
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Wheelchair accessible parking