Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Locanda Conterie in Venice (Venezia-Murano-Burano), you'll be steps from Murano and 4 minutes by foot from Palazzo Giustinian. This romantic hotel is close to Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas