A stay at Hotel de Paris places you in the heart of Montreal, within a 15-minute walk of Sainte-Catherine Street and St. Denis Theatre. This eco-friendly hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from McGill University and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Old Port of Montreal.Rooms
Stay in one of 42 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Bistro de Paris, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Denis Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
University of Quebec-Montreal - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The Underground City - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Metropolis - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Place des Arts - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.6 km / 1 mi
McGill University - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Complexe Desjardins - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Percival Molson Memorial Stadium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Champ de Mars - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
McCord Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Old Port of Montreal - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Montreal City Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Bonsecours Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel de Paris is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no