With a stay at Hotel Paganelli, you'll be centrally located in Venice, within a 5-minute walk of Bridge of Sighs and St Mark's Campanile. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from St. Mark's Basilica and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Grand Canal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bacino San Marco - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Grand Canal - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Doge's Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Naval History Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Giorgio Maggiore - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Paganelli is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city. Please note: This property’s "Classic Double or Twin Room, Annex Building" room type is located 82 feet (25 meters) from the main building above a bar. Guests should expect a some noise in the evenings.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance