With a stay at Hotel Place Dupuis Montreal Downtown Ascend Hotel Collection, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Sainte-Catherine Street and 5 minutes by foot from St. Denis Theatre. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Complexe Desjardins and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from The Underground City.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 353 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Le Vignoble serving guests of Hotel Place Dupuis Montreal Downtown Ascend Hotel Collection.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 7976 square feet (741 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
University of Quebec-Montreal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Denis Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Metropolis - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Champ de Mars - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Complexe Desjardins - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The Underground City - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Montreal City Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bonsecours Market - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Place des Arts - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Jacques Cartier Square - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Palais de Justice - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Old Port of Montreal - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
United States Consulate General Montréal - 1.5 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Place Dupuis Montreal Downtown Ascend Hotel Collection is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7976
- -Conference space size (meters) - 741
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage