Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Sainte-Catherine Street and within a 5-minute drive of The Underground City. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Old Port of Montreal and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Notre Dame Basilica.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 353 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 7976 square feet (741 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
University of Quebec-Montreal - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
St. Denis Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Metropolis - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Champ de Mars - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The Underground City - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Montreal City Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Place des Arts - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Bonsecours Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Complexe Desjardins - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Old Port of Montreal - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Palais de Justice - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Imperial Cinema - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
United States Consulate General Montréal - 1.5 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour business center
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 1974
- -Number of floors - 30
- -Total number of rooms - 353
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7976
- -Conference space size (meters) - 741
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms