Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Sainte-Catherine Street and 3 minutes by foot from University of Quebec-Montreal. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from The Underground City and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Bonsecours Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 353 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 7976 square feet (741 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
University of Quebec-Montreal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Denis Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Metropolis - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Champ de Mars - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Complexe Desjardins - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The Underground City - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Montreal City Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bonsecours Market - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Place des Arts - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Imperial Cinema - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Jacques Cartier Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Palais de Justice - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7976
- -Conference space size (meters) - 741
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage