Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth is centrally located in Montreal, a 4-minute walk from Eaton Centre and 10 minutes by foot from Bell Centre. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Museum of Contemporary Art and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Notre Dame Basilica.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 950 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day on the slopes, you can enjoy recreational amenities such as a 24-hour health club and an indoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Rosélys, a bistro which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 84841 square feet (7882 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Underground City - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Place Ville-Marie - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cathedral-Basilica of Mary Queen of the World - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Eaton Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Patrick's Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Place Bonaventure - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
United States Consulate General Montréal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Phillips Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Les Cours Mont-Royal - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Victoria Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
McCord Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bell Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
World Trade Center Montreal - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee (November - December): CAD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 16.04 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 16.04 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 16.04 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 35 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -24-hour health club
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 84841
- -Conference space size (meters) - 7882
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available