With a stay at Hotel Le Roberval, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Sainte-Catherine Street and 10 minutes by foot from Old Port of Montreal. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from St. Denis Theatre and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Bonsecours Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
University of Quebec-Montreal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Denis Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Metropolis - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Champ de Mars - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Montreal City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Old Port of Montreal - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bonsecours Market - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The Underground City - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Complexe Desjardins - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jacques Cartier Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Palais de Justice - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
United States Consulate General Montréal - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Place d'Armes - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Le Roberval is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 7 days before arrival with check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 6.50 for adults and CAD 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: CAD 17.40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Covered parking