With a stay at Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, just a 5-minute walk from Sainte-Catherine Street and 12 minutes by foot from Bell Centre. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and 0.6 mi (1 km) from The Underground City.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 177 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 55-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Lentracte, a bistro which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 6458 square feet (600 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canadian Centre for Architecture - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Concordia University Sir George Williams Campus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dorchester Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The Underground City - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bell Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cathedral-Basilica of Mary Queen of the World - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Place Ville-Marie - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Les Cours Mont-Royal - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Eaton Centre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Lachine Canal National Historic Site - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Place Bonaventure - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mount Royal Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
St. Patrick's Basilica - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 20.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6458
- -Conference space size (meters) - 600
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby