Located in Montreal (Old Montreal), Hotel St Paul is within a 5-minute walk of The Underground City and World Trade Center Montreal. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Palais des congres de Montreal and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Notre Dame Basilica.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 27-inch plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Hambar Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Underground City - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
World Trade Center Montreal - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Lachine Canal National Historic Site - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Montreal Museum of Archaeology and History (Pointe-a-Calliere) - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Victoria Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palais des congres de Montreal - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Old Port - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Notre Dame Basilica - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Montreal Science Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Place d'Armes - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Palais de Justice - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
United States Consulate General Montréal - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
St. Patrick's Basilica - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jacques Cartier Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Old Port of Montreal - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel St Paul is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests will receive an email 48 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 29 for adults and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Secured self parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 55 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 1:00 PM and 11:30 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 279
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Food and water bowls
- -Secured parking