Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Montreal is in the heart of Montreal, within a 5-minute walk of McGill University and McCord Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Museum of Contemporary Art and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Eaton Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 456 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy regional cuisine at Bistro-Bar Le Cordial, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 6237 square feet (579 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Underground City - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
McGill University - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Imperial Cinema - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
McCord Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Phillips Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Place des Arts - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
United States Consulate General Montréal - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Patrick's Basilica - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Eaton Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Les Cours Mont-Royal - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Complexe Desjardins - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
The preferred airport for Delta Hotels by Marriott Montreal is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 26.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per pet, per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6237
- -Year Built - 1986
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Total number of rooms - 456
- -Conference space size (meters) - 579
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Express check-out
- -Spa tub - 1