With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East, you'll be centrally located in St. Paul, within a 15-minute drive of Xcel Energy Center and RiverCentre. This hotel is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Como Park Zoo and Conservatory and 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from University of St. Thomas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 195 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 10 miles.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in St. Paul? This hotel has facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1208 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Indian Mounds Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tamarack Village - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Woodbury Lakes - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Phalen Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Landmark Center - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Fitzgerald Theater - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Ordway Center for the Performing Arts - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Minneapolis Museum of Art - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Minnesota Children's Museum - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Minnesota State Capitol - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Mississippi National River and Recreation Area - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Minnesota History Center - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Cathedral of Saint Paul - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
James J. Hill House - 10 km / 6.2 mi
RiverCentre - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown) - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud) - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East is Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1208
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available