With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East, you'll be centrally located in St. Paul, within a 15-minute drive of Xcel Energy Center and University of St. Thomas. This hotel is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Como Park Zoo and Conservatory and 11 mi (17.7 km) from Minnesota State Fairgrounds.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 195 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 10 miles.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in St. Paul? This hotel has facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1208 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Indian Mounds Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tamarack Village - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Woodbury Lakes - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Phalen Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Landmark Center - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Fitzgerald Theater - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Ordway Center for the Performing Arts - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Minneapolis Museum of Art - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Minnesota Children's Museum - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Minnesota State Capitol - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Mississippi National River and Recreation Area - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Minnesota History Center - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Cathedral of Saint Paul - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
James J. Hill House - 10 km / 6.2 mi
RiverCentre - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. Airport (MSP) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown) - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud) - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East is Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. Airport (MSP).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines and the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1208
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available