Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at InterContinental Presidente Cancun Resort in Cancun (Hotel Zone), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of La Isla Shopping Mall and Cancun Golf Club at Pok Ta Pok. This 4-star hotel is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from El Rey Ruins and 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Delfines Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or 5 spa tubs and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 280 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 280 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 280 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MXN 2000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Marina on site
- -Wedding services
- -Local Expert Concierge
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Beach bar
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach towels
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas