Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Marriott Village d'Ile-de-France in Bailly-Romainvilliers, you'll be next to a golf course, just steps from Val d'Europe. This family-friendly condominium resort is close to Val d'Europe Shopping Center and Disneyland® Paris.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 185 guestrooms featuring microwaves and espresso makers. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this condominium resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Spending a day of fun is easy with the theme park shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the condo resort's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. All guests must show a valid passport. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.00 for adults and EUR 13.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Children's club (free)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Picnic area
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking