Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Collegien, Novotel Marne Vallee Collegien is in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Chateau de Ferrieres and Val d'Europe Shopping Center. This 4-star hotel is 6.8 mi (11 km) from La Vallee Village and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Aquarium Sea Life Paris.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at CNOCE, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Collegien? This hotel has facilities measuring 3875 square feet (360 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bay 2 - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Chateau de Ferrieres - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Bussy-Guermantes Golf Course - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Centrex - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
La Ferme du Buisson - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Chateau de Champs-sur-Marne - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Val d'Europe Business Center - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Davy Crockett Adventure - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Val d'Europe Shopping Center - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
La Vallee Village - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Aquarium Sea Life Paris - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Centre Commercial les Arcades - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Val d'Europe - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Aquatonic Paris Val d'Europe - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Clement-Ader Golf Club - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Marne Vallee Collegien is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 9 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.87 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (meters) - 360
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3875
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage