With a stay at Sheraton Desert Oasis Villas, Scottsdale in Scottsdale (North Scottsdale), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Westworld of Scottsdale and Tournament Players Club (TPC) of Scottsdale. This family-friendly condominium resort is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Mayo Clinic Scottsdale and 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Old Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this condominium resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
At Sheraton Desert Oasis Villas, Scottsdale, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tournament Players Club (TPC) of Scottsdale - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Westworld of Scottsdale - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Scottsdale Quarter - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Equidome Arena - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Grayhawk Golf Club - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Kierland Commons - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Cactus Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Mayo Clinic Hospital - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Desert Ridge Marketplace - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Musical Instrument Museum - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Taliesin West - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Salt River Fields at Talking Stick - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Butterfly Wonderland - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
OdySea Aquarium - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Reach 11 Sports Complex - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX) - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Scottsdale, AZ (SCF) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley) - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal) - 40 km / 24.8 mi
Phoenix - Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) - 61.3 km / 38.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Desert Oasis Villas, Scottsdale is Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available