With a stay at Hyatt Regency Austin, you'll be centrally located in Austin, within a 10-minute walk of Long Center for the Performing Arts and Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Texas State Capitol.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 448 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 55-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Marker 10 Bar & Patio, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Austin? This hotel has facilities measuring 45000 square feet (4181 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
South Congress Avenue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lady Bird Lake - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Long Center for the Performing Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palmer Auditorium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Austin Children's Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dougherty Arts Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Austin City Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Frost Bank Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Moody Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Austin Convention Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sixth Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Paramount Theater - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Rainey Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Zach Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Austin is Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 2.76 per accommodation, per stay. This fee does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 45000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 4181
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available