Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Budapest Museum Central places you in the heart of Budapest, within a 5-minute walk of Hungarian National Museum and Eotvos Lorand University. This guesthouse is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Szabo Ervin Central Library and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Italian Institute.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Breakfast is served at Nika Restaurant, 853 feet (260 meters) away. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - midnightIf you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Karoly krt 10. 3rd floorTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests are advised that Studio Rooms are located in an annex within a 5-minute walk of the main building. Complimentary transport by car is available to the annex from the reception area.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per accommodation, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet