Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Budapest Museum Central places you in the heart of Budapest, within a 5-minute walk of Hungarian National Museum and Eotvos Lorand University. This guesthouse is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Szabo Ervin Central Library and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Great Market Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Accommodations are located at multiple addresses. Regional attractions include:
Hungarian National Museum
Eotvos Lorand University
Szabo Ervin Central Library
Petofi Literary Museum
Great Market Hall
Corvinus University of Budapest
Dohany Street Synagogue
Museum of Applied Arts
Ferenc Deak Square
The preferred airport for Budapest Museum Central is Budapest (BUD-Ferenc Liszt Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - midnight.
If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Karoly krt 10. 3rd floor
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests are advised that Studio Rooms are located in an annex within a 5-minute walk of the main building. Complimentary transport by car is available to the annex from the reception area.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 4 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 10
- -Number of floors - 1
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Luggage storage