In the heart of Amsterdam, Hotel Aadam Wilhelmina is within a 5-minute drive of Van Gogh Museum and Concertgebouw. This hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Rijksmuseum and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Leidseplein.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 individually decorated guestrooms. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vondelpark - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Olympic Stadium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Concertgebouw - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Museum Square - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Stedelijk Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Van Gogh Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Moco Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Diamond Museum Amsterdam - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
World Fashion Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Rijksmuseum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Max Euweplein - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Paradiso - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Holland Casino - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
World Trade Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Rembrandt Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Aadam Wilhelmina is Schiphol Airport (AMS) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:30 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions. Guests can contact the office using the contact informtion on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 20 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 35.00 for check-in between midnight and 12:30 AM
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Eco-friendly cleaning products used
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site