Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam places you in the heart of Amsterdam, within a 10-minute walk of The Old Church (Oude Kerk) and Rembrandt House Museum. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nemo Science Museum and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Dam Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and free minibar items. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has facilities measuring 915 square feet (85 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Public Library - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nieuwmarkt Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Amsterdam Chinatown - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Old Church (Oude Kerk) - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rembrandt House Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Body Worlds - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Waterlooplein Flea Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nemo Science Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nes - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Monument - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Waterlooplein - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Dam Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Herengracht Canal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Madame Tussauds - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26.50 for adults and EUR 13.25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 68.25 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 78.75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Year Built - 1913
- -Total number of rooms - 205
- -Conference space size (meters) - 85
- -Conference space size (feet) - 915
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms