A stay at Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam places you in the heart of Amsterdam, within a 15-minute walk of Nemo Science Museum and Dam Square. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Madame Tussauds and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Royal Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's bar/lounge, Bar Lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has facilities measuring 915 square feet (85 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nieuwmarkt Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Amsterdam Chinatown - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rembrandt House Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Body Worlds - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Waterlooplein Flea Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nemo Science Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nes - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Monument - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dam Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Herengracht Canal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Madame Tussauds - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Maritime Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
New Church - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Jewish Historical Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam is Schiphol Airport (AMS) - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates) Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26.50 for adults and EUR 13.25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 65 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 78.75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 85
- -Conference space size (feet) - 915
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Bicycle rentals on site