With a stay at Quentin England Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, within a 10-minute walk of Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Albert Cuyp Market.Rooms
Stay in one of 46 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vondelpark - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Max Euweplein - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Holland Casino - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum Square - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Leidseplein - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Paradiso - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Van Gogh Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Stedelijk Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
DeLaMar Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Concertgebouw - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Moco Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Diamond Museum Amsterdam - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rijksmuseum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Melkweg - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
De Hallen - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Quentin England Hotel is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:30 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage