Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at De L'Europe Amsterdam, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, steps from Flower Market and 4 minutes by foot from Rembrandt Square. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Amsterdam Museum and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Madame Tussauds.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 111 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and espresso makers. Smart televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Grab a bite at Freddys Bar, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Muntplein - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kalverstraat - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Flower Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Nes - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rembrandt Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Amsterdam Dungeon - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
University of Amsterdam - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Amsterdam Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The 9 Streets - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Rembrandt House Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Monument - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Madame Tussauds - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Waterlooplein Flea Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dam Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Nieuwmarkt Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for De L'Europe Amsterdam is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150.00 per night
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 39.00 for adults and EUR 19.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 115 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 65 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 600
- -Year Built - 1896
- -Total number of rooms - 111
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms