De L'Europe Amsterdam
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at De L'Europe Amsterdam, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, steps from Flower Market and 4 minutes by foot from Rembrandt Square. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Madame Tussauds and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Dam Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 111 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and espresso makers. Smart televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Hoofdstad Brasserie, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Muntplein - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kalverstraat - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Allard Pierson Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Flower Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Nes - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rembrandt Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Amsterdam Dungeon - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
University of Amsterdam - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Begijnhof - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Amsterdam Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
National Monument - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rembrandt House Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Waterlooplein Flea Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Madame Tussauds - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Waterlooplein - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for De L'Europe Amsterdam is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 42.00 for adults and EUR 21 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 115 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 65 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150.00 per night
- A 5.66 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 600
- -Year Built - 1896
- -Total number of rooms - 111