When you stay at COMO Cocoa Island in Makunufushi, you'll be on the beach and 2 minutes by foot from Biyadoo Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Kandooma Beach and Maafushi Reef.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private patios. 42-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Ufaa Restaurant, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Biyadoo Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Maafushi Reef - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Maafushi Mosque - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Maafushi Harbor - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Kandooma Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 290
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 145 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 290
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 145 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 425
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 212.5 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 350 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 175 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 350 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 175 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 160.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no