Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Grand Hyatt DFW in Dallas, you'll be connected to the airport, within a 10-minute drive of Grapevine Mills Mall and SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium. This 4-star hotel is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Irving Convention Center and 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Six Flags Over Texas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 298 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax and unwind with body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Grand Met, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 34,000 square feet (3 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
McCormick Park - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Grapevine Convention Center - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Messina Hof Grapevine Winery - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Grapevine Mills Mall - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Cowboys Golf Course - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
C.R. Smith Aviation Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Grapevine Vintage Railroad - 10.5 km / 6.6 mi
Legoland Discovery Center - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Grapevine Lake - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Grapevine Historical Museum - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Irving Mall Shopping District - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Gaylord Texan Convention Center - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Cottonwood Creek Park - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Nash Farm - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 33.9 km / 21 mi
Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.) - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt DFW is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 2005
- -Total number of rooms - 298
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 34,000
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms