Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Grand Hyatt DFW in Dallas, you'll be connected to the airport, within a 10-minute drive of C.R. Smith Aviation Museum and Grapevine Mills Mall. This 4-star hotel is 9 mi (14.5 km) from Irving Convention Center and 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Six Flags Over Texas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 298 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax and unwind with body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Grand Met, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 34,000 square feet (3 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas