When you stay at Grand Hyatt DFW in Dallas, you'll be connected to the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Grapevine Mills Mall and SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium. This 4-star hotel is 11.8 mi (19 km) from Six Flags Over Texas and 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Legoland Discovery Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 298 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Grand Met, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 34,000 square feet (3 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
McCormick Park - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Grapevine Convention Center - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Grapevine Mills Mall - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Legoland Discovery Center - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Cowboys Golf Course - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
C.R. Smith Aviation Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Grapevine Vintage Railroad - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Grapevine Historical Museum - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Grapevine Lake - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Gaylord Texan Convention Center - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Cottonwood Creek Park - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Messina Hof Grapevine Winery - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Nash Farm - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Victoria Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.) - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt DFW is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 34,000
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available