Mirihi Island Resort
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mirihi Island Resort in Mirihi, you'll be by the ocean and within the region of Manta Point. This 5-star resort is within the region of Maafushivaru Island Pier and Maafushivaru Island Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Anba Bar, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maafushivaru Island Pier - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Maafushivaru Island Beach - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Vakarufalhi Beach - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Manta Point - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Dhidhoofinolhu Marina - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Dhigurah Beach - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Ranveli Beach - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Dhangethi Beach - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Villingilivaru Island Pier - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Ari Atoll - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Harbor Green Zone - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Ibrahim Kalaafaan Mosque and Shrine - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
Great Banyan Tree - 32.1 km / 20 mi
Himendhoo Thila - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
Fish Head Dive Site - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mirihi Island Resort is Male (MLE-Velana Intl.) - 104.1 km / 64.7 mi.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 30 minutes away via seaplane. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 5 days before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Air Taxi between 9 AM and 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book a local hotel room in Male or Hulhumale.
Luggage in excess of 20 kg/person may incur a fee, payable to the seaplane company during flight check-in. Guests must pay the seaplane fee at checkout.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 6.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 246.40 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 246.40
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 123.20 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 554.40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 277.20 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 526.4 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 263.2 (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Year Built - 2003
- -Total number of rooms - 37
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels