Mirihi Island Resort
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Mirihi, Mirihi Island Resort is by the ocean and within the region of Maafushivaru Island Pier and Maafushivaru Island Beach. This 5-star resort is within the region of Vakarufalhi Beach and Manta Point.
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at Anba Bar, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 30 minutes away via seaplane. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 5 days before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Air Taxi between 9 AM and 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book a local hotel room in Male or Hulhumale. Luggage in excess of 20 kg/person may incur a fee, payable to the seaplane company during flight check-in. Guests must pay the seaplane fee at checkout.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 6 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 246.40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 246.40
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 123.20 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 554.40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 277.20 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 526.4 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 263.2 (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -On private beach
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas