Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, just a 5-minute walk from Herengracht Canal and 8 minutes by foot from Royal Palace. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Dam Square and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Madame Tussauds.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 402 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at SCOSSA restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has facilities measuring 14015 square feet (1302 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Herengracht Canal - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Berlage Stock Exchange (Beurs van Berlage) - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Body Worlds - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
New Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Palace - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dam Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The 9 Streets - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Madame Tussauds - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Monument - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Amsterdam Chinatown - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nes - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Public Library - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nieuwmarkt Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Anne Frank House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Amsterdam Dungeon - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 75.00 per day
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A 7% City Tax, as well as a EUR 3 per person, per night City Tax will be imposed and collected at the property. These taxes do not apply to children under 16 years of age and the taxes are only imposed on the first 21 nights of stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 58 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 55 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 17
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Conference space size (feet) - 14015
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1302
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel