Located in Dallas (Uptown), The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas is within a 10-minute walk of Klyde Warren Park and Perot Museum of Nature and Science. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from American Airlines Center and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Dallas World Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 218 guestrooms featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Premium TV channels and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Fearings, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 19000 square feet (1710 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Klyde Warren Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
ATT Performing Arts Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
American Airlines Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Renaissance Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Majestic Theater - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Comerica Bank Tower - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The Strip on Cedar Springs - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Love Field Airport (DAL) - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW) - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas is Love Field Airport (DAL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Pets are accepted at the discretion of the management.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 41 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per night
- Extended parking fee: USD 39 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 200 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 19000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1710
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby