With a stay at Lloyd Hotel in Amsterdam (Amsterdam East), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Passenger Terminal Amsterdam (PTA) and National Maritime Museum. This historic hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Artis and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Madame Tussauds.Rooms
Stay in one of 117 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
At Lloyd Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Passenger Terminal Amsterdam (PTA) - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ - 1.7 km / 1 mi
National Maritime Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tropenmuseum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Oosterpark - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Dutch Resistance Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nemo Science Museum - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Hortus Botanicus - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Artis - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Jewish Historical Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Royal Theater Carre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Waterlooplein Flea Market - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Nieuwmarkt Square - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Amsterdam Chinatown - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Rembrandt House Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Lloyd Hotel is Schiphol Airport (AMS) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Well-lit path to entrance