Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel in Amsterdam (Amsterdam South), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Zuidas and Museum Square. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Vondelpark and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Albert Cuyp Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 223 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy barbecue at The Harbour Club Kitchen, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has facilities measuring 2164 square feet (201 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vossius Gymnasium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zuidas - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Museum Square - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Stedelijk Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Vondelpark - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Albert Cuyp Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Van Gogh Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Concertgebouw - 1.6 km / 1 mi
P.C. Hooftstraat - 1.7 km / 1 mi
RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Rijksmuseum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Heineken Experience - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Diamond Museum Amsterdam - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Leidseplein - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Holland Casino - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 5.66 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Marina on site
- -Total number of rooms - 223
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Conference space size (meters) - 201
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2164
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms