A stay at The Shilla Seoul places you in the heart of Seoul, within a 15-minute walk of Namsan Park and Korea House. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Dongdaemun Design Plaza and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 464 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy Korean cuisine at LaYeon, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Namsan Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Theater of Korea - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Korea House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dongdaemun Design Plaza - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Dongdaemun History & Culture Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Dongdaemun History and Culture Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Doota Mall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Namsangol Hanok Village - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Heunginjimun - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Cheonggyecheon - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
N Seoul Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Myeongdong Street - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Myeongdong Theater - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Myeongdong Nanta Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Itawon Street - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN) - 69.6 km / 43.2 mi
Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Shilla Seoul is Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property The indoor pool, gymnasium, and sauna are closed every third Wednesday of every month. Children under 13 years old are only permitted to use the indoor and outdoor pools with parental supervision. Children under 13 years old are permitted to use the indoor pool on weekends only. Guests under 140 cm tall are permitted to use the outdoor swimming pool only while wearing a life jacket. The hours of operation for Urban Island (seasonal outdoor pool area) vary. Guests booked in "no outdoor pool access" room categories are charged fees to access the pool. Entry to the outdoor pool may be limited due to maximum occupancy policy. In case of overcrowding, guests may have to wait to use the pools. Guests cannot pre-book entry to the pool. Up to 2 sun beds per room are available for use in the outdoor pool area (first-come, first-served basis). Children under the age of 36 months must wear swim diapers in the pool. Rubber rings must be less than 1 meter in diameter and are only allowed in the children's pool. Access to Urban Island may be restricted in extreme weather conditions. Please note: Guests will not be able to use or earn any points with third-party rewards programs at this property. Guests booking an Executive Level room type are permitted to invite up to 2 non-resident guests to the Executive Lounge during the week (excludes Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays) for a surcharge. Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the Executive Lounge.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19, this property’s breakfast may be served a la carte instead of buffet-style.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CESCO (S. Korea) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 64000 for adults and KRW 32000 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Facilities fee: KRW 45000 per person, per day and includes use of: sauna
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking