Located in Vancouver (East Side), Atrium Inn Vancouver is within a 10-minute walk of Hastings Racecourse and Playland Amusement Park. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Pacific Coliseum and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Empire Fields.Rooms
Stay in one of the guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby. Additional features at this hotel include tour/ticket assistance and a banquet hall.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A cruise ship terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hastings Racecourse - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Playland Amusement Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Pacific Coliseum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Empire Fields - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Port of Vancouver - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
John Hendry Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Rickshaw Theatre - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Main Street - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Burnaby Hospital - 5 km / 3.1 mi
TELUS World of Science - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Vancouver Waterfront - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Harbour Centre - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Vancouver Central Public Library - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Granville Street - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK) - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
The preferred airport for Atrium Inn Vancouver is Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property provides a complimentary drop-off shuttle to Canada Place. This property accepts credit cards only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. Cash is not accepted. This property will place a credit card authorization of CAD 50 within 24 hours of booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Free cruise terminal shuttle
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage