Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel ZaZa Dallas in Dallas (Uptown), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Victory Park and 10 minutes by foot from Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Nasher Sculpture Center and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from American Airlines Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. This Mediterranean hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.Dining
Enjoy fusion cuisine at Dragonfly, a poolside restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 15,000 square feet (1 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victory Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Klyde Warren Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
ATT Performing Arts Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
American Airlines Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The Strip on Cedar Springs - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Magnolia Theater - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Renaissance Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Majestic Theater - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cityplace Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel ZaZa Dallas is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 2.44 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Reception hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 2002
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 159
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1
- -Conference space size (feet) - 15,000
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms