Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
The Adolphus, Autograph Collection is in the heart of Dallas, walking distance from Renaissance Tower and Comerica Bank Tower. This 4-star hotel is close to Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and Dallas World Aquarium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 407 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Grab a bite at Rooftop Pool Dining, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 24000 square feet (2230 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free area shuttle
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas