Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at The Adolphus, Autograph Collection places you in the heart of Dallas, within a 15-minute walk of Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and Dallas World Aquarium. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Sixth Floor Museum and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nasher Sculpture Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 407 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 miles.Dining
Grab a bite at Otto's Coffee & Fine Food, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 20396 square feet (1895 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Renaissance Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pioneer Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Majestic Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dallas City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Old Red Courthouse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dealey Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Victory Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 32.2 km / 20 mi
The preferred airport for The Adolphus, Autograph Collection is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: Name change requests on reservations cannot be accommodated.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Year Built - 1912
- -Number of floors - 23
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Total number of rooms - 407
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 20396
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1895