With a stay at Carmel Valley Lodge and Resort in Carmel Valley, you'll be by the ocean, just a 5-minute walk from Carmel Valley Community Park and 6 minutes by foot from Heller Estate Organic Vineyards. This hotel is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Carmel Mission Basilica.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 31 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and refrigerators, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, coffee/tea in a common area, and a water dispenser. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Carmel Valley Community Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Heller Estate Organic Vineyards - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Talbotts Vineyards - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chock Rock Vineyard Tasting Room - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Boekenoogen Winery Tasting Room - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Joullian Vineyards - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Bernardus Winery Tasting Room - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Garland Ranch Regional Park - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Folktale Winery and Vineyards - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Galante Vineyards - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Hatton Canyon - 17.8 km / 11 mi
The Barnyard - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Smallsea, A Metropolis in Miniature - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Laguna Seca Golf Club Ranch - 19.4 km / 12 mi
The nearest airports are:
Monterey Peninsula Airport (MRY) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Salinas, CA (SNS-Salinas Municipal) - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
The preferred airport for Carmel Valley Lodge and Resort is Monterey Peninsula Airport (MRY).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Administrative fee: USD 2.95 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 2.95 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-out
- -Spa tub
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible parking