Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa places you in the heart of Monterey, within a 15-minute walk of Monterey Bay Aquarium and Fisherman's Wharf. This 4-star hotel is 8.7 mi (14 km) from California State University Monterey Bay and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Maritime Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 250 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. 37-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy American cuisine at Schooners Coastal Kitchen, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the ocean view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 10 meeting rooms available for events.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 29.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 29.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 29.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Coffee/tea in common areas