With a stay at Petit Palace Savoy Alfonso XII in Madrid (Retiro), you'll be steps from El Retiro Park and 7 minutes by foot from Prado Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Royal Botanical Garden and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a reception hall.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at El Retiro serving guests of Petit Palace Savoy Alfonso XII. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
El Retiro Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museo Naval - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Puerta de Alcala - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Paseo del Prado - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Prado Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza de Canovas del Castillo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza de Cibeles - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Spain - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Botanical Garden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Circulo de Bellas Artes - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gran Via Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Crystal Palace - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro de la Zarzuela - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Golden Mile - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Petit Palace Savoy Alfonso XII is Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 195
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 65 (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Food and water bowls