With a stay at Petit Palace Plaza España, you'll be centrally located in Madrid, steps from Gran Via Street and Lope de Vega Theatre. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Royal Theatre and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Manuela Malasaña.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gran Via Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Rialto - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lope de Vega Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Coliseum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Lara - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de Oriente - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Spanish Senate - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Torre de Madrid - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Calle de la Princesa - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Palace of Madrid - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mercado de San Miguel - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Puerta del Sol - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Casino Gran Via - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sabatini Gardens - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Petit Palace Plaza España is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD) - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Food and water bowls