Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Renaissance Portsmouth-Norfolk Waterfront Hotel in Portsmouth, you'll be in the historical district, a 1-minute drive from Children's Museum of Virginia and 9 minutes from Moses Myers House. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Nauticus National Maritime Center and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Chrysler Museum of Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 249 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy seafood at Foggy Point, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Portsmouth? This hotel has facilities measuring 24355 square feet (2192 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet