Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton San Antonio Downtown in San Antonio, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Market Square and River Walk. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from San Antonio Majestic Theater and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 249 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 2.50 mi.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at So Frio, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the pool view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Antonio? This hotel has facilities measuring 9000 square feet (836 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Market Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Spanish Governor's Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cathedral of San Fernando - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Main Plaza - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
River Walk - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Tower Life Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Aztec on the River (Aztec Theater) - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
San Antonio Art League Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
La Villita - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
San Antonio Majestic Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Briscoe Western Art Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Arneson River Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Magik Theater - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Buckhorn Saloon and Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
San Antonio Central Library - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton San Antonio Downtown is San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 30.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 35.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Year Built - 1992
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- -Total number of rooms - 249
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 836
- -Meeting rooms