Located in Mississauga (Northeast Mississauga), Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga is within a 15-minute drive of Living Arts Centre and Toronto Congress Centre. This eco-friendly hotel is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Mississauga Convention Centre and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from The International Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 152 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Garden Grill, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Mississauga? This hotel has facilities measuring 3500 square feet (325 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Centennial Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Iceland Arena - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Paramount Fine Foods Centre - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Playdium - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Dixie Outlet Mall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Living Arts Centre - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Mississauga Celebration Square - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Sherway Gardens - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Apollo Convention Centre - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Lake Ontario - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Toronto Congress Centre - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Powerade Centre - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Mississauga Convention Centre - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
The International Centre - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) - 28 km / 17.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West/Mississauga is Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 14.95 for adults and CAD 10.95 for children (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 325
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Well-lit path to entrance