Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre in Toronto (Etobicoke), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Toronto Congress Centre and 9 minutes from The International Centre. This eco-friendly hotel is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Yorkdale Shopping Centre and 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from York University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 433 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Orchid Cafe, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 60010 square feet (5575 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toronto Congress Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Woodbine Racetrack - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Fantasy Fair - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The International Centre - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Centennial Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Pearson Convention Centre - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Sherway Gardens - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Bloor West Village - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Iceland Arena - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Downsview Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Yorkdale Shopping Centre - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Mississauga Hershey Centre - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Dixie Outlet Mall - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. All guests are asked to provide their reservation number at check-in. Guests can contact the property for more details using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 89.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: CAD 400.00 per stay (for stays between 31 12 - 01 01)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free airport transportation
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Total number of rooms - 433
- -Conference space size (feet) - 60010
- -Conference space size (meters) - 5575
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms