Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre in Toronto (Etobicoke), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Toronto Congress Centre and 7 minutes from The International Centre. This eco-friendly hotel is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Yorkdale Shopping Centre and 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from York University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 433 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Starbucks, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 60010 square feet (5575 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toronto Congress Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fantasy Fair - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Woodbine Racetrack - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
The International Centre - 6 km / 3.7 mi
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Centennial Park - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Pearson Convention Centre - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Sherway Gardens - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Downsview Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Yorkdale Shopping Centre - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Bloor West Village - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Mississauga Hershey Centre - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Dixie Outlet Mall - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Embassy Grand Convention Centre - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. All guests are asked to provide their reservation number at check-in. Guests can contact the property for more details using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100
- Breakage deposit: CAD 400.00 per stay (for stays between 31 December - 01 January)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 89.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 60010
- -Conference space size (meters) - 5575
- -Number of meeting rooms - 31
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available