Madeira Bay Resort & Spa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Madeira Bay Resort & Spa in Madeira Beach, you'll be on the waterfront, just a 5-minute walk from Alligator Attraction and 8 minutes by foot from Hubbards Marina. This resort is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Salvador Dali Museum and 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Tropicana Field.
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Treat yourself with massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an outdoor pool.
At Madeira Bay Resort & Spa, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). Planning an event in Madeira Beach? This resort has 2000 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: USD 107.35 per accommodation, per stay (varies based on length of stay)
- Resort fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Health club
- -Marina on site
- -Free self parking
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool