With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport in Toronto (Etobicoke), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Toronto Congress Centre and The International Centre. This 4-star hotel is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Yorkdale Shopping Centre and 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from High Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 292 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Turtle Jacks, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toronto Congress Centre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The International Centre - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Centennial Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Woodbine Racetrack - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Fantasy Fair - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Pearson Convention Centre - 8 km / 5 mi
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Sherway Gardens - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Iceland Arena - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Paramount Fine Foods Centre - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Downsview Park - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Bloor West Village - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Embassy Grand Convention Centre - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Lake Ontario - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport is Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of CAD 250.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Shared microwave
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking