Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport in Toronto (Etobicoke), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Toronto Congress Centre and The International Centre. This 4-star hotel is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Yorkdale Shopping Centre and 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from York University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 292 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and laptop-compatible safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Turtle Jacks, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toronto Congress Centre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The International Centre - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Centennial Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Woodbine Racetrack - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Fantasy Fair - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Pearson Convention Centre - 8 km / 5 mi
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Sherway Gardens - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Mississauga Hershey Centre - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Downsview Park - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Dixie Outlet Mall - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Yorkdale Shopping Centre - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Embassy Grand Convention Centre - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Iceland Arena - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 5 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free airport transportation
- -Business center
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 17
- -Year Built - 1984
- -Total number of rooms - 292
- -Express check-out
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms