Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, you'll be centrally located in Philadelphia, steps from Walnut Street and 6 minutes by foot from Rittenhouse Square. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Ben Franklin National Memorial and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Reading Terminal Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. 37-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This Art Deco hotel also features wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a ballroom.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Square 1682, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Local cuisine breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 1 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Philadelphia? This hotel has facilities measuring 4500 square feet (418 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Walnut Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Art Institute of Philadelphia - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rittenhouse Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Academy of Music - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Free Library of Philadelphia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mutter Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Jefferson University Hospital - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Academy of Natural Sciences - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Benjamin Franklin Parkway - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ben Franklin National Memorial - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Reading Terminal Market - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field) - 32.9 km / 20.5 mi
Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer) - 54.8 km / 34 mi
The preferred airport for Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 for adults, USD 10 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 230
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Year Built - 1930
- -Number of floors - 25
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 418
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms