A stay at Radisson Blu Toronto Downtown places you in the heart of Toronto, steps from Harbourfront Centre and PATH Underground Shopping Mall. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Rogers Centre and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 157 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Harbourfront Centre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Ontario - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Path - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rogers Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
CN Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Canadian Broadcasting Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Scotiabank Arena - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Roy Thomson Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
TIFF Bell Lightbox - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Princess of Wales Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Second City - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Toronto Symphony Orchestra - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Radisson Blu Toronto Downtown is Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25 for adults and CAD 13 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 28.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator