With a stay at Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori in Tokyo (Shinagawa), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Zepp Tokyo and Tokyo Bay. This hotel is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Tokyo Big Sight and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Roppongi Hills.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and minibars.Amenities
This hotel has 9 floors in 2 buildings and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Happoen Garden - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Keio University - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Shiba Park - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 840 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 4504 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom