Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori in Tokyo (Shinagawa), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Shinagawa Aquarium and 7 minutes from Tokyo Bay. This hotel is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Tokyo International Exhibition Centre and 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and minibars.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinagawa Aquarium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Bay - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Happoen Garden - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Joypolis - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Keio University - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Tokyo International Exhibition Centre - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Odaiba Venus Fort - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Shiba Park - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Caretta Shiodome - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Ginza Six - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 9.3 km / 5.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 840 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 4504 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 86