Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori in Tokyo (Shinagawa), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Akihabara Electric Town. This hotel is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Tokyo Big Sight and 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and minibars.Dining
At Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinagawa Aquarium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Bay - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Happoen Garden - 7 km / 4.4 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Joypolis - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Keio University - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Shiba Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 840 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 4504 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking