Located in Tokyo (Ueno), Ueno First City Hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Yushima Tenman-gu Shrine and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Kyu Iwasaki-tei Gardens and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This hotel features designated smoking areas and bicycle rentals nearby.Dining
Enjoy a meal at hushimi or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yushima Tenman-gu Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ueno Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kyu Iwasaki-tei Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kanda Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of Western Art - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Dome - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Korakuen Hall - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.4 km / 42.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
The preferred airport for Ueno First City Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 970 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave