Located in Tokyo (Taito), Hotel New Touhoku is within a 10-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ueno Zoo and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from University of Tokyo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ueno Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 70.7 km / 43.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel New Touhoku is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 5:30 AM - 2 AM.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 860 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)